Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Looking Good!

My partner is editing one of my new books and she told me that she forgot to do some editing and was just reading so she had to go back and look over a chapter again. I think that's a great sign! She forgot to edit because she was into the story. That made me happy!

All an author wants is to know that people enjoy their work. I've had lots of compliments on my first book and it's only the beginning of the tales I'm going to spin! I actually have two complete books (that need to be edited). I can't wait to get one out there so I can start prepping the second one. They're so fun! I need to contact my cover art guy and get him to start working. I sent him my author page but he wanted more information. (author page: www.amazon.com/author/angelascannell)

Looking forward to NaNoWriMo this November! Really can't wait!!

XOXO
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment