Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Email is a Waste of Time

I had 64 new messages and probably 3 of them I cared about. I've tried getting of mailing lists but it's just a pain in the ass. I hate email. If you want to tell me something, call me or text me. Really!

I'm still working on editing Eyes That Bind and yesterday I found a terrible mistake. I wrote two dinner scenes in a row. I'm in the process of taking one of the dinners and turning it into breakfast, but then there's the other breakfast to deal with. Ugh. I was really freaked out about this yesterday but I'm a bit calmer today, thank goodness. And yes, it may be strange for a book, but most of my dialogue happens between the characters when they're having their meals. So I keep track of things by which meal we just had. It's kind of interesting but I hope not too boring.

So that's what I'm up to today. More editing, and group therapy. I don't know about group today. I mean, I didn't do the homework or even think about it. But the gals in the group are all nice so at least I'll get some socializing in today. My therapist and I are working from this book on mindfulness and anxiety. Apparently most of my depression stems from my anxiety. Who knew? But since we've started I have noticed so much more when I'm anxious and how it effects me. Hmm.

Anyway, everyone have a great day, week, month -- however long it'll be before you come back to read my next post!

XOXOXO
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment