Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm Sick of Editing!!

Okay, I'm in the middle of Chapter 9 of Eyes That Bind and I'm so sick of it! I just can't do it anymore, so I'm taking a break to write here. ...Okay, now it's an hour later because I went and took a nap instead of any writing at all. I'm a bit refreshed, so let's see what I have to say today.

I'm getting a professional to do my book covers for the three (possibly four) books in the Eyes of the Witch series. So that means that my current paperback will have a new cover in a few months, if I can keep focused and work with the artist. I'm excited to see what he comes up with! I'll be sure to share proofs with ya'll and let you give your opinions on the artwork.

A really hard thing right now is that I can't work out, hence I continue to be bigger than I'd like to be. There, wasn't that a nice way of saying that I FEEL FAT. But I've got these sore toes, they hurt when I walk and when I'm still. It's been two months like this so I've been very sedentary. I guess tomorrow I'm going to see a doctor. I feel silly going to the doctor and saying that my toes hurt, but they do! Maybe they'll just tape them together, or maybe they'll give me a toe splint? I don't know! It's weird!

Enough exclamation points. I'm going to the Home Depot now to shop for leveling cement. I know, that's weird too. But our hallway has these dips in them and we are going to fix it up and put in laminate flooring instead of ugly old carpet. That'll make the house so much nicer. And we ordered new furniture for the living room--a whole sectional sofa--so that's very exciting too (to me anyway).

More updates soon.
XOXO

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment