Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Writing with a timetable

I've got a crick in my neck already from writing -- it isn't even 9:30 am! I did start early though. It seems that the whole second part of my book is getting a rewrite because I wasn't careful enough the first go-round. Taught me a lesson. Next book is going to get laid out and planned. Sheesh. This has turned in to a bigger project that I'd expected. I thought I could zoom through part 2 of the book, but it just wasn't to be. Shoulda known better.

Watched Iron Man 3 last night. What a great movie. All of the actors are excellent and it is so exciting all the way through it. And what a well told story. So that's my short-take on Iron Man. He rocks.

I've had friends suggest that I turn my Eyes of the Witch series into a movie screenplay. I've heard that it's easier to write a screenplay than it is a novel, but the novel is so much more enticing to me. A screenplay, however, would bring in the cash where as with the books I've barely made a profit so far. Not that I'm complaining. I love to write and this is what I do.

Back to work now. More to come soon -- hopefully news of my novel being in a second edit and I'll have this rewrite complete!

Love & Hugs,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment