Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Waking up

All right. I promise to try to stop repeating what I'm saying in my posts. I went back and read through them, and yep, I know what things are most on my mind.

I'm working on my "final" edit of Eyes That Bind, book two in my Eyes Of The Witch series. I'm having a bit of a hard time getting going. I did chapter 1 in one sitting, but the rest is stuck. Mainly because I'm trying to convert my file from a .rtf Word document to a Scrivener document, but it's so complicated and confusing that I don't know how to do it. I could move it into StoryMill, but I'll probably have the same problems there.  If anyone reading this knows how to use Scrivener or StoryMill, please leave me a comment so I can get in touch with you.

If you haven't read Eyes of the Witch, it's still available in several places -- both in paperback and e-book format. There are links right there to the right of this post.==>

Back to the grind for now. Thanks for reading! I'll post again soon!

X0X0
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment