Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Anxiety

Okay, now I'm having anxiety about starting to work on that second book in the series -- you know, give it one last go through before publication. I just can't make myself do it. Too many decisions to make. Too much pressure! Almost wrote LOL after that last sentence. I know I'm doing it to myself.

Deep breaths. Diet Coke. <headache> Ugh, I can't do it! I'm trying - see, I'm trying though!

My editing friend only found a few flaws in the story so I need to fix those. EEK! How will I ever do this?

The house is empty and quiet except for the dogs barking at passers-by now and then. I've got ice to chew on. Okay, I'm either going to go open up that file, or I'm going to the chat rooms for quit smokers...guess which one is going to happen first! Heavy sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment