Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm Back!!

It's been a long time, my friends! I've been fighting the blues for months and may finally be on my way back!

So what's been up? I've got an editor working on EYES THAT BIND right now -- the second book in my series Eyes of The Witch. If you're reading this post, you've probably read In Your Eyes, but if not: http://www.amazon.com/Your-Eyes-Angela-Scannell/dp/1456473018.  Sorry for the long link but life's just like that, isn't it? Anyway, YES, I have been writing and have two more stories on the way. Another book in the series, and another book to start a new series, but taking place in the same realm that Cass and Renna live in.

Other than that, my partner is tearing up our hallway (literally, with a jackhammer) to improve our home. I can't wait until all is finished and the dust settles so I can stop breathing it and start mopping it up.

Sadly, it has been a rather mild summer with lots of rain, so the pool has gone unused most of the time. Well, we do have kids that come over to swim but remember, when you were a kid, you'd tell your mom that your lips weren't blue because the water was too cold. The water is just fine. Jump on in!

Back to the grind. I promise to write more frequently and get that next book published in paperback and electronically as soon as I can.  Hopefully sometime in October 2013, so that I'll be ready to focus on NANOWRIMO once again. Really, I can't wait to start writing with thousands of other writers all aiming for the same thing - a book they are happy with.

See you soon!

OH! And I quit smoking! Going on 9 months! Woot Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment