Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

Mmmm Coffee!

Having a lovely cup 'a' joe to try to fend off another headache. I've been having headaches almost every day and it's getting old. I've tried every drug you could think of, plus caffeine, and nothing works. Oh, well! It hasn't kept me from writing! I'm working on an exciting story about Renna and Cass, and I'm loving it. Well, not really loving it. It's hard work, writing is, and I get stuck about every six or seven pages, so no, not really loving it. But loving the story! You see, there are these... nah, I can't tell you. Can't give anything away.

But I can give away copies of my first book. For those who leave a comment here on my blog page, I'm going to choose a random person to receive a free copy of IN YOUR EYES. So leave comments! If you've read IN YOUR EYES already, I'll give you a free copy of book 2, EYES THAT BIND! Now how's that for incentive? I need your input. Tell me what you thought of the first book, or what you think of this blog. It doesn't have to be long. Just give me something to work with, folks. That's all I ask.

EYES THAT BIND is a sequel to IN YOUR EYES, and it's another romping adventure for our heroine, Renna, and the love of her life, Cass. They get into some trouble along the way, but that's what  stories are all about, right? Fall in love, get in trouble. So that's the story. Or an extremely short version of it. I need to write a small synopsis of the new book for the publisher and haven't done that yet, so maybe that's what's next for me. And then back to writing book 3 (as yet unnamed).

Don't be a stranger! Check in with me and leave your comments. Don't forget my giveaway! Love to you all!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment