Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

FREE BOOK!

I'm battling headaches again, but marketing away! Win a free copy of IN YOUR EYES just by leaving a comment - random drawing from the first 10 comments will win! And if you've already read IN YOUR EYES, you'll be up for a copy of the next book in the series, EYES THAT BIND! Available as an e-book or paperback. The second book is in editing stages so it should be published in the next month or so.

My headaches are a real battle right now. I can't take anything for them, so I suffer through them with an icepack and a prayer! And lots of coffee, too. :-) Had an iced mocha this morning, it was sooo good! Now I'm getting ready to work on my third book in the series, as yet unnamed. The series is called EYES OF THE WITCH, so that may be the third book's title, not sure yet.

I've been told that erotica is the way to go these days. I'm not so sure I could write erotica but I might give it a shot with NANOWRIMO this year. It's creeping up fast! NANOWRIMO is National Novel Writers Month, November, and the website has a contest every year, really challenging novel writers to write at least 50,000 words in the month of November. I've done it for three years running and have won each time. This year will be a challenge again, I'm sure. Especially if I try my hand at erotica...I can write the sex scenes just fine, I think, but the storylines are harder. Storylines, in erotica? Well, we'll have to wait and see! If I write erotica, it'll be available around Feb or March of next year, I expect.

Well, back to writing! Thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a comment under any of my posts to get your name entered into my drawing for a free book! Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment