Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sick and Tired, but editing away!

So I've finished the second book in the "Eyes of the Witch" series (IN YOUR EYES was the first book). Now I'm editing away and hoping that you'll like it as much as you did the first story of Renna and Cass. This second book adds more dimension to their relationship as well as lots more adventures and trials.

I've got the flu, or something like it, and its really hitting me hard. Hope the rest of you are healthy and happy and reading away on your Kindle! What a great invention. I love my Kindle Fire. I'm currently reading Death Comes to Pemberly by PD James. It's awesome, a great sequel to Pride & Prejudice, one of my favorites of all time.

If you haven't read IN YOUR EYES, please check it out on http://www.amazon.com/Your-Eyes-Angela-Scannell/dp/1456473018/. If you have read it, please go back and leave me a review. Much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment