Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pumping up a dreary day

Well, its rainy and cold outside, so no jogging today, and no Zumba class, so I've got to get the energy flowing myself. I just finished writing an author interview with Kindle Fantasy so that'll get me some free and somewhat painless marketing going! I'll post as soon as the interview has been published so you can read more about me and the book I'm marketing now, IN YOUR EYES. So far I've had lots of free sample downloads, so the sales are surely on their way.

It's hard, this marketing thing. You have to Tweet and Facebook and send out letters to other places that  might be interested. It's not the kind of energy I want to be using when what I really want to do is get my sequel written and ready to publish - but it must be done! So if you haven't yet checked out my book, please do so. I had to jump through some hoops to get the paperback and ebook linked on Amazon.com but it's done now which is awesome. Not sure why they weren't linked in the first place, but anyway...

Pump it up! Time for some jazzy music, probably Pink and my faves from her albums. Did you hear she's got a new single out? I'm psyched about that, since she's been doing baby stuff and I wasn't expecting to have any new music out of her for a while. Thank goodness it isn't lullabies!

Well, off to write on my sequel. Hope all of  you have a great day planned and some wonderful weather to add to it. I'm sitting looking out the window at a gray sky. But it'll get better. Tomorrow it's supposed to warm up. Thank the Source!

No comments:

Post a Comment