Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF! In a very big way!

My partner is going to be on vacation for 10 days, I can't wait! I'll be writing away on book number three. Number two is on hold because of NANOWRIMO. But they'll both be out there as sequels to "In Your Eyes." And the first book is now available electronically (in case you missed that) for just $2.99! Check it out on Amazon or Createspace at the links on the left.

Writing, writing, writing. Going to be at the editing space next, which is the crucial part of the whole process. Listening to REM and other oldies on Pandora. What a great service! Was getting tired of Xmas music on the radio and my own music on my iPhone.

So who's going to have the best holiday season ever?! Please comment on my book if you've read it. Looking forward to hearing what you think- and I need the info to help with my sequels! Thanks, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment