Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays and Gift Giving/Receiving

Hope everyone is getting to spend time with family and friends this holiday season! I'm with my sister and brother-in-law and got to see my mom today for the first time in more than six months. And with 6 nieces and nephews there's not much time for writing! They are quite a bunch of kids. Funny, loud, caring, sweet.

I will have a new excerpt posted from my book "In Your Eyes" soon! Something hot n sexy maybe for a change of pace? What would you like to know about my book? What would you like to see in a fantasy/romance that you haven't seen before? Please comment on my blog and give me your opinions. I'd love to hear them. If you've read my book, please comment, too. Or go to Amazon.com and comment there! The more comments I get the better Amazon will like me, so if you haven't read "In Your Eyes" please do! You can get it now for just $2.99 ebook or $10.99 paperback. It's a great read, so check it out!

Happy holidays to all, and to all good reading! I'll be writing away at the sequel...

No comments:

Post a Comment