Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Going postal - NO! I mean, going electronic!

"In Your Eyes" will soon be available for the Kindle and Nook (and any other e-reader you use). By soon I'm hoping by the end of the day. So Monday morning, we go LIVE with the "In Your Eyes" e-book! It'll be very fairly priced and ready for you to purchase, so put it on your calendars! Okay, you don't really need to do that. I'll be twittering about it all day Monday for you as a friendly reminder.

I'm also doing an author interview with SL Mauldin on his blog which will be up and ready in a matter of days. I'll talk about the book, my past writing experience, and the fun of NANOWRIMO, so be sure to check it out when it gets posted. I'll be tweeting about that too so you'll have a handy link directly to the interview.

Until then, sit back, relax, and enjoy your paperback copy of my book, if you have it. If you don't and you aren't interested in the e-book, make sure to order yours from Barnes & Noble,com or Amazon.com! Thank you my dear readers. I'll be back with more fun info soon!  ~angela

No comments:

Post a Comment