Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Quitting smoking sucks

So I've been trying to quit smoking for over a year now, and it isn't getting any easier. I tried to go with the patch but it didn't really help, and now I'm smoking a couple of cigs a day just to make it through. This is just wrong. It shouldn't be this hard, but it is! I'm trying so hard, and I'm going to give a few online help sites a chance to help me with this because apparently it's close to impossible to quit alone. I need some buddies.

My writing has come to a standstill as I consider rewriting my whole third novel. It isn't finished and it's getting boring, which is not what readers want, so here I go cutting it apart and starting over. What a task! My first two books went pretty smoothly, but this third one is really tough. I can't quit, or I won't be a writer anymore. I've been hearing from lots of people that the one mistake writers make is that they give up when they need to keep writing. So I need to get back on that horse.

My house is for sale and has been for quite a while. The whole buyers market thing. We have a beautiful house with an in ground freshwater pool. Who could resist that? But we've had lots of lookers but no buyers. Any day now though, I'm sure. Because it is a wonderful house and I hate to leave it, but we have to move! Send positive vibes my way if you can spare them!

No comments:

Post a Comment