Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hey y'all! I've quit smoking, 8 days into the quit, and it's killing me!!! I'm having a very hard time writing because I used to use those quiet smoking times as time to think through the next scene of my book. Now I'm at a loss. But I smell much better ;-) And my lungs are happier, I'm sure.

So I'm working on the third book in the series, and it's from another person's point of view. It is a new story but takes place in Cass and Renna's world. The main character is very different from Cass or Renna, and she's a lot of fun to write. I just need a cig now and then, lol. I hope you've enjoyed IN YOUR EYES.  If you haven't read it yet...
Don't forget there's still a contest running for a free signed copy of IN YOUR EYES! Just go to Author Interview and leave a comment. Random comment will win the free copy!

Okay, back to the story. I hope to have the sequel to IN YOUR EYES out in the next month or so, though it depends on the editing process. Sometimes it takes a lot longer than you expect it to, but I'm hopeful!  Thank you readers!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and good luck, again, on your quitting smoking!

    That's something that's worried me, actually. When/if I quit, what will that change do to my writing? LOL!

    ReplyDelete