Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Still not smoking, woo hoo!

Today is day 9! The cravings are still there, but I'm fighting them as hard as I can. Wow, who would have thought it would be so hard! Nicotine is a drug, so it is an addiction, not a habit as so many people think. We're addicts, we smokers (not me anymore;-) and we need support and help, not criticism and looks of disgust. I was always embarrassed to have that cigarette in public, but at the same time needed to fix that craving.

It's going to be about 80* again today. Loving this spring, except that everything in my kitchen is covered in yellow pollen. Ugh! What a mess! The pool had a ring of yellow around the edge as well. Not good for house showings, but so far we don't have any for this weekend (house showings). I'm hoping we sell soon. I can't wait!

Okay, that's enough of that. Thanks for listening and for reading my post. Don't forget, if you have't tried IN YOUR EYES you can get the ebook at Amazon for just 2.99! Less than a pack of cigarettes or a gallon of gas! LOL. Okay, not funny. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Your-Eyes-Angela-Scannell/dp/1456473018

No comments:

Post a Comment